Inspection to determine whether the installation condition of an electrical facility is in accordance with the approved (reported) construction plan and the technical standards.
Newly constructed, expanded or changed electrical facility. Accommodation facility or power generation facility with an approved (reported) construction plan. Excluded: indoor power distribution facilities for accommodation facilities with capacity of less than 1,000㎾, or emergency power generation facilities with capacity of less than 75㎾.
Inspection once every two to four years to determine whether the operational/maintenance conditions of electrical facilities in use are in accordance with the technical standard.
Turbines, power generators and combustion engines for power receiving facilities or power generation facilities with voltage greater than 600V. Excluded: emergency power generation facilities with capacity less than 75㎾.
- Power receiving facility with high voltages and emergency power generation facilities with capacity greater than 75kW: every 3 years, around February. - Facilities used by many people, such as medical institutions, performance halls, hotels, wedding halls, room salons, karaoke: every two years, around February.
- Accommodation facilities for manufacturer or manufacturing related service providers with exemption for appointment of an electrical safety manager: every two years, around February.
- Power facilities
- Steam turbine and combustion engine systems (including power generators): more than once every 4 years.
- Gas turbine (including power generation system), boiler, heat exchanger: more than once every 2 years.
- Water turbine generator systems: more than once every 4 years.
- Wind mill power generator systems: more than once every 4 years.
- Solar energy electrical facilities systems: more than once every 4 years.
- Fuel battery electrical facilities systems: every time the fuel battery is replaced.